Rooibos tea - Buchu & Rooibos
Rooibos tea - Buchu & Rooibos

Rooibos tea - Buchu & Rooibos

Regular price R 100.00
Unit price  per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Buchu, Agothosma Betulina, is a fynbos species native to the Western Cape in South Africa. With a minty, blackcurrant flavour and high natural oil content, when combined with rooibos tea, buchu elevates the natural aromas of rooibos and accentuates the flavour beautifully.   All rooibos is grown organically by farmers in the Cederberg region.  No artificial fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides are used.

20 teabags per box.

Ingredients:  Rooibos (96%), buchu leaves (4%)

Packaging:  Each box contains 20 x 2.5g compostable tea bags wrapped in a recyclable pouch.  BioWeb® tea bags are made from 100% renewable biopolymer, polylactic acid (PLA), being 100% compostable and biodegradable.  

Paper box and plastic pouch: 100% recyclable.

Product dimensions:  13.5 x 5 x 7cm


  • Halal certified by SANHA, South African National Halaal Authority
  • EU Organic certification

Brewing instructions:  For best results, boil vigorously on a stove top kettle for 2-4 minutes. Alternatively, steep in a cup of freshly boiled water for 6-8 minutes. We suggest drinking this fine rooibos without milk or sugar… at least for your first sip.